Need something to do Friday February 17 when the kids are off from school? Look no further!
Check this out:
Calling All Caped Crusaders! LEGOLAND® California Resort is inviting children and parents out on February 17 to help bring to life the famous bat-signal used to call the dark knight of Gotham City, Batman.
The human bat-signal will officially kickoff the Family Theme Park’s The LEGO® Batman Movie Days, February 18-19 and 25-26. Guests will get to meet the LEGO super hero during this celebration of the Warner Bros. Pictures’ feature film, which also includes photo opportunities with the scene-stealing star, a themed scavenger hunt and LEGO Batman-inspired LEGO build activities.
The first 500 people to attend the bat-signal event will receive a ticket to LEGOLAND California Resort. Attendees will also have a chance to win LEGO Batman product through LEGO Batman Movie trivia. The LEGO Batman Movie Days activities are included in the price of admission to LEGOLAND California Resort.
February 17, 2017
8 a.m. Human Bat-signal will be displayed in ticket Plaza at Park Entrance
Participant registration begins at 7 a.m. at Park entrance
- First 500 guests (3 and older) will receive a ticket to LEGOLAND California Resort
- All participants will have chance to win LEGO Batman product through LEGO Batman Movie Trivia
- Hundreds of guests wearing Batman masks
- LEGO walking character of Batman on hand for photo ops
- Opportunities for aerial shots of the human bat-signal available